Wednesday, November 14, 2012

New Adventures - Essential Etsy

As many of you have read, I have recently opened a small store on etsy.com - Gooba Gear.  I have been making and selling clothing and accessories for toddlers, tots, and goobas ;)  During my adventures on etsy I have stumbled upon a lovely group of people who are part of the team "Marketing and Promoting for Serious Sellers."   I have graciously accepted the responsibility of blogging for our team!  So come check us out on the Essential Etsy blog!

AND - I promise I will get back to blogging about my little Gooba soon!  Just to give you a sample - she has started making up her own songs at dinner time - last night's was "I love Mommy and Daddy - I love Mommy and Daddy - I love Mommy and Daddy - and Chance too."  AWWW!  Love her too!

No comments:

Post a Comment